Laman

Minggu, 31 Agustus 2008

***VA - Time Life - Ultimate Wedding Songs




Genre: Wedding Songs, VA

Tracklist

01. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack

02. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men

03. Three Times A Lady - The Commodores

04. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton

05. Wedding Song (There Is Love) - Captain & Tennille

06. Never Gonna Let You Go - Sergio Mendes

07. I Pledge My Love - Peaches & Herb

08. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker

09. I'll Always Love You - Taylor Dayne

10. Always & Forever - Heatwave

11. At Last - Etta James

12. More Than Words - Extreme

13. Eternal Flame - The Bangles

14. Cherish - The Association

15. Lady - Kenny Rogers

16. You're The Best Thing - The Style Council

17. (They Long To Be) Close To You - Dusty Springfield

18. Unforgettable - Nat "King" Cole




DOWNLOAD_TimeLife-WeddingSongs2005.part1




DOWNLOAD_TimeLife-WeddingSongs2005.part2.rar
  • Share
  • [i]

0 komentar: